This forum was created to enable a self-generating property Wiki, where we can all share knowledge and experience.
As we only want to encourage genuine contributions, we have adopted a “non sales” policy. People will find you via your signature and your profile, so be sure you fill these in.
Please note: This site is not a public arbitration site and should not be used as such.
Anyone hiding behind false ID’s who uses this site to bring into question the integrity of other users will be subject to being banned.
Read this to understand the benefits of using your real identity.
All new membership applications will be approved by the moderator to in an effort to stop spammers abusing the site.
As property tribes wants to set the standard in safe networking we have compiled the following terms and conditions of usage of this forum. The intention of these is to ensure your continued and active enjoyment of this site and to build a community of respectful interaction and valuable, authentic content.
- No commercial posts of any kind. However, you are welcome to post your events in the “Events” section.
No personal abuse.
- Any member being abusive of another member, using personal insults, innuendo,
assumption, or any form of unpleasantness will not be tolerated.
- No spam.
- No networking marketing posts, MLM posts, get rich quick schemes. The reason for this is
that it dilutes the value of the forum and does not encourage discussion.
- We encourage everyone to use their real name and picture as this lets the whole community know you are
genuine and fosters a positive environment where people feel confident in posting. People will find you via your signature and your profile, so be sure you fill these in.
- Please do not use this forum to post derogatory or defamatory comments, or complain about customer service
of a particular company.
If you wish to discuss a company’s business model or ethics, then you may talk about them WITHOUT naming the company.
- We encourage product, service, and people recommendations. We do not encourage content that ‘alludes to’ GRQ schemes that promotes particular individuals and/or companies.
- Please do not send unsolicited sales messages via private messaging. This is unacceptable. If you want to
make a sales offer to someone, please ask their permission to send it first.
- If you post on Property Tribes, please be prepared to come back on your thread and respond, or at the very
least thank the people who answered. This is just good net-iquette.
- If you are unsure of anything, or you have a complaint about any member, then please get in touch with us.
- Property Tribes holds the right to call anyone into question ref ‘spamming’ or being disruptive. At this point their profiles will be suspended until a satisfactory reason has been giver as to their behaviour.
- You use Property Tribes at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any information or any other person who uses this site.
- You are strongly advised to do your own due diligence on any information or person you find via this site before making any kind of commercial decision based on it. Property Tribes will not be held responsible for any person or information you use as a result of using this free site.
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of Property Tribes. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing Property Tribes, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. Property Tribes is not directed to children younger than 13 and is offered only to users 18 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through Property Tribes represents that they are 18 years of age or older.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use Property Tribes:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this Network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network’s infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Property Tribes;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of Property Tribes or for using it for purposes unrelated to Property Tribes); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of Property Tribes.
It is unacceptable to use false ID’s with the intent to defame and bring into question the integrity of other users. People that do will be subject to being banned at the forums discretion.
We hope you enjoy your membership, share your knowledge and opinion, make some new connections, and learn something new to help you move your property business forwards.