The Private Rented Sector has undergone significant change over the last year and the year ahead looks to be no exception. Now more than ever it is important to understand how your business fits into the market and how you can ensure that you are compliant.
With so much conflicting information on what you need to do to comply, Hamilton Fraser are happy to announce our new Hamilton Fraser Academy to help you get it right.
There are limited spaces available for our ‘Legal update and compliance course’ taken by Susie Crolla of The Letting Training Centre.
Being up to date and legally compliant in your business is now part and parcel for lettings management. The course is designed for agents of all sizes.
In the half day course you will:
- Receive certificate of training
- Gain CPD Points
- Be prepared for upcoming legislative changes and remain compliant
- Stand out from the competition with expert advice on key compliance topics
- Have the chance to network with likeminded letting agents and industry experts
- Learn how to support and raise standards in the industry
What is covered?
- GDPR 2018
- HMO Regulation
- Tenant Fee Ban
- Deregulation Act 2015
- Form 6A (formerly section 21)
- Immigration Act 2016
Sign up to our Hamilton Fraser Academy event for £149 (+VAT), including lunch and networking opportunities with likeminded agents.
BOOK YOUR TICKET