The NLCE Accreditation Day seminar covers all the main areas that a landlord should know in order to operate a successful business, including:
- ☆ The preliminary requirement
- ☆ How to set up a Tenancy
- ☆ How to prevent problems occurring during a Tenancy
- ☆ What to do if things go wrong and what to do at the end of a Tenancy
- ☆ The major areas covered within the seminar will be: (click here to read on)
Course fee: £199.00-inc. VAT. *T&Cs apply – lunch and refreshments included in fee.
*EARLY BIRD SPECIAL* Book before 1st September, access reduced fee of £150.00-inc. VAT.
Please email [email protected] for further info and to book a space.
Already accredited? Please get in touch and see if you qualify to passport into the NLCE scheme at a discounted rate.
Related topic: Selective licensing review announced by Government