Fri. 1st November – 09.00 – 17.00
NLCE Accreditation Training Day
Stay educated, get accredited for 5 years.
Held at: The Windsor Castle, 54 Upper Bristol Road, Weston-s-Mare BS22 8DP (Parking available).
Presented by: Experienced Landlord Trainer
The NLCE Accreditation Day seminar covers all the main areas that a landlord should know in order to operate a successful business, including:
- ⦿ The preliminary requirement
- ⦿ How to set up a Tenancy
- ⦿ How to prevent problems occurring during a Tenancy
- ⦿ What to do if things go wrong and what to do at the end of a Tenancy
- ⦿ The major areas covered within the seminar will be: (click here to read on)
Course fee: £199.00-inc. VAT. *T&Cs apply – lunch and refreshments included in fee.
Email [email protected] to book a space.
Already accredited? Please get in touch and see if you qualify to passport into the NLCE scheme at a discounted rate.