2 days. 2 Keynote Speakers (Simon Calder & Shed Simove). 2 Grand Panels. 18 Breakout Sessions. 16+hours of networking and 2 evening drinks receptions - the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (ASAP) Convention returns in December 2019 for its 10th year to connect, inspire and support those within the global serviced apartment, corporate housing, aparthotel and extended stay sectors as well as those within the wider hospitality and serviced accommodation industry.
Over two days, this unique and industry leading event, which continues to be the largest gathering of serviced apartment professionals, will provide attendees the latest industry data and insights, discuss challenges and highlight opportunities all via an extended and exciting programme of keynote speakers, panel discussions, breakouts, seminars, workshops and campfire discussions.
The ASAP 2019 Convention “World of Opportunity” will encourage thought-provoking debates, facilitate collaboration and ignite new ideas and passion to drive businesses and the people within them forward by bringing together experts who are respected authorities in their fields, industry thought leaders, key decision makers, suppliers and peers from around the globe.
Key sessions include
- Data Trends, Growth and sector opportunities - state of the nation update with Savills and STR
- World of Opportunity for hospitality, the sector and the Association with interview with Kate Nicholls of UKHospitality
- Sustainable practices for business advantage
- Great Expectations: The disconnect between corporate ambition and the ability to change
- Creating a Seamless Guest Experience
- Global Mobility trends present untapped profit driving opportunities within the sector. How ready is your revenue strategy?
- Attracting and retaining staff - Is professional development the key to success?
- Branded Aparthotels - the growth, the opportunity & the impact on the sector
- Top Tips to Crack access for all or how to tap into the purple pound with VisitBritain
- Your Brand: Creating emotional connections that succeed
- Leverage of Guest Intelligence to Deliver Great Experiences
- Where are the Financing opportunities today?
- Why we should prioritise wellness in our businesses
- The changing face of the Serviced Apartment Sector - industry panel discussion
- Digital Marketing - do you need to be everywhere at once?
- 3 1/2 Ways to instantly improve your sales results