How to bring yourself (and your staff) up to date with the law in just one day!
Concentrating on legal issues, the acclaimed Landlord law Conference (sponsored by TDS) comes to Manchester this year.
This year the conference has 10 talks, all from specialist legal trainers, including
- Solicitor and RLA DIrector of Policy David Smith on section 21 and HMOs,
- Solicitor Giles Peaker on the Housing Health and Safety Rating system
- Solicitor Warren MItchell on Fire Safety
- Barristers Peter Marcus on landlords repairing obligations
- Barrister Sam Madge Wyle on 'dealing with death' in tenancies
- Advocate Martyn Ashley Taylor on Eviction Hearings
This event, to held at the luxurious Hilton Hotel is not only a fantastic training event but also a good day out and great for networking!
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, talk to industry exhibitors and speakers during the breaks and take away not just our detailed course notes, but the memory of a terrific event.
We look forward to seeing you at our conference. Why not take a look now at our video of Conference 2016: