By signing up I agree to Property Tribes Terms and Conditions

Already a PT member? Log In

or

By signing up, I agree to Property Tribes Terms and Conditions

or

Don't have an account? Sign Up

Forgot Password

To reset your password just enter the email address you registered with and we'll send you a link to access a new password.

Don't have an account? Sign Up

• Mortgages & Finance

No money Down Deals

I would like to know the 'truth' regarding NMDD? Do they work in todays climate, are they legal? Is it advisable for someone new to the property industry to enter into such deals?Thanks for any honest replies.
    LOL..lets see if this thread will stay under 5 pages
    I take it this 'cherry' has had many bites huh?
    You could do a search on this site for "NMD" ; you'll find a huge amount of discussion and information.
    NMD has been the topic of a lot of posts recently so I expect members don't want to go over the ground again just now : )
    worth searching about it on this forum, theres a good load of discussions and very informative too. That, combined with info from singing pig and property tycoons and I think you can decide yourself mate Wink
    Just go back a few pages and see the threads for your self. Also click on the interview at the side with Lisa Orme and Vanessa.
    That made me laugh. I've never seen so many replies in quick succession.
    its NMD, its a subject we all love to hate to love..
    I've been advised that now that the "6 month rule(?)" has been brought in the dynamics of such deals have changed and the 'risk' factor involved in such deals has increased ever greater?