Browse All Tribes or choose a Tribe below:
By signing up I agree to Property Tribes Terms and Conditions
Already a PT member? Log In
Sign Up With Facebook, Twitter, or Google
By signing up, I agree to Property Tribes Terms and Conditions
Already a PT member? Log In
Don't have an account? Sign Up
To reset your password just enter the email address you registered with and we'll send you a link to access a new password.
I am inquiring if there are any software to manage the propety portfolio to manage dates etc? I am finding tracking on paper bit of challenge!
you can try trello! Google it and watch some videos on how to use it but it's really easy or you can try Evernote too.
I might know of a couple of options but can you explain a bit more about what you are looking for?
What kind of portfolio do you have? HMOs? Are you seeking to manage adverts, tenancy dates, credit checks? What functionality do you need.
I got 3 properties and looking to increase.
Something simple, yes if I can manage the as that will be good.
I use Podio.
It's free and very powerful.
A blog and information source for buy to let landlords
I use TenantCloud. Best solution I've found so far and it's free.
That's an interesting site - does it work well for UK users though? I see it's based in the US.
It works really well for me. I only have one BTL but I looked for a solution for a while and TenantCloud was the best I found. Pendo came 2nd.
My name is Tom, and I am the Co-Founder of HeyLandlord. We truly believe our product is, and will soon be far superior to any of the mentioned above. We are fully focused on user experience, and our product has been developed to function as easily as signing into LinkedIn or Facebook, and requires no training (like a lot of property software).
We have created an all round cloud and app communication platform for landlords, tenants and contractors. We have built an amazing initial community of users, and are currently offering our product for free, in return for your valued feedback. This is the opportunity to be part of an exciting revolution, to modernise how landlords and property managers do business. Our aim is to simplify and eliminate hassle! Website below:
(*Moderator note: No hyperlink allowed as member still on probation.*).
We have some exciting developments around the corner, including AI and chatbot technology. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, would like a free account, or would like to see a demo of the product. We are based in London, so if you'd prefer to meet for a coffee or a beer, that also works!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please help us, help you :-)
I'm using Arthur. Which is paid for, although I really like a couple of the options I see here including hey landlord. I think I will have a look, and see if that will do the trick
I currently use QuickBooks for my financial accounts.
However I can’t seem to find a product that does the following:
1) Store meter Readings for properties
2) Send reminders for key events only (end of tenancies, gas Safety Certificate, Insurance). Not interested in rent collection dates as I do this regularly each month. It’s the less frequent items I need reminders on.
3) Essentially a CRM to receive and send all tenants communication.
4) Portal to log repair/service requests and track what’s outstanding.
5) Template tasks/checklists I can run per tenancy. E.g. when setting up a new application I have about 20 plus tasks I need to run through. Likewise on checkout.
6) Store telephone and broadband provider and account number or phone number of Property.
7) Store suppliers details and policy numbers of any insurance on the Property e.g. rental insurance,